We always try to ensure that our patients are happy with all aspects of our service and care and always welcome feedback. We take any complaints very seriously and will always deal with them promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled and respond positively to our patients’ comments.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint is Mrs Sarah Rooke, our Practice Manager.
- If you make a verbal complaint on the telephone or at our reception we will listen to the complaint and refer you immediately to our Practice Manager. If she is unavailable the complaint is logged and you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity.
- Written complaints will be passed on immediately to the Practice Manager.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care it is forwarded immediately to the clinician concerned.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within 10 working days of its receipt. If this is not possible we will notify you, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our procedure a complaint may be made to:
The Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Greater London CR9 2ER (Tel. 08456 120 540)
The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London W1M 8DQ (Tel. 0845 222 4141).