Making exceptional dental treatment affordable
At Paul Lowe Dentistry we want to make first class dental care as affordable as possible. You may either “pay as you go” or join one of our Membership Plans which, from £14.96 per month, cover two examinations, including small x-rays, two hygienist appointments and give discounts on treatment. Please refer to our Denplan page.
We also believe in making our fees perfectly clear – so you will never have an unpleasant surprise when it comes to the cost of your treatment.
To give you a general idea of costs we have provided a fee list for our services. These are for guidance only (as from 1st January 2020).
Next 2 (max.14)
Shade taking by technician
Bridge (per unit) from
** See Below
** See Below
** See Below
Implant placement (1 implant + cover screw or healing abutment)
Subsequent implants placed at the same visit
Restoration (per unit)
Partial dentures (plastic)
Partial dentures (metal) from
- *The fee for the EMS Air-Flow is in addition to the Dental Hygienist fee of £57 or Periodontal therapy of £125.
- **The 10% and 20% discount given to crowns, bridges and veneers fees applies to clinical work not laboratory costs. If you are a Denplan Care patient the total cost of the clinical work is covered.
Invisalign Fee guide
Our comprehensive course of Invisalign clear aligners will include a complimentary visit to our hygienist and tooth whitening with the Enlighten home kit – The normal fee for both of these is £402.50
- Dual Arch: £2995 – Upper and Lower Invisalign Trays
- Single Arch: £2695
- Invisalign Consultation and Scan using the iTero scanner is FREE with our Invisalign Treatment Coordinator
- Clin-Check £150 – This fee will be deducted from the Invisalign fee if treatment is proceeded with
- OPG x-ray £50 – the x-ray is needed in helping to diagnose the suitability and is taken before or at the time of the Clin-Check
Facial Aesthetic Fee guide
Anti-wrinkle therapy – Prices from:
- One area £180
- Two areas £255
- Three areas £300
Dermal filler non-surgical injectables – Prices from:
- Lip definition £220
- Lip volume £295
- Line reduction £250
- (Cheek, Chin, Jaw) enhancement £350
- (Nose) Non-surgical rhinoplasty £375
Ask us about our plans to help budget for your treatment – there are no credit checks needed and they are interest free
- Up to £300 – Just pay half on the day then spread the balance over 3 months interest free with no fees
- Over £300 – Just pay half on the day then spread the balance over 6 months interest free with no fees
All appointments feature 2-week review, photos, ice-pack and post-treatment care guide.