What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a word for collective cosmetic treatments, used to restore a patient’s smile. A smile makeover encompasses treatments such as teeth whitening, crowns, veneers, bridges and implants and is a bespoke plan discussed by you and your dentist.
Why undergo a smile makeover?
- Smile makeovers can improve your confidence and restore your desire to smile.
- Smile makeovers is a custom treatment encompassing the treatments that you choose. You can mix and match procedures, for example your smile makeover could be teeth whitening and veneers, dentures and teeth whitening.
Some of the treatments we offer here at Paul Lowe include:
- Teeth whitening – If you have stained teeth, teeth whitening is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that can give you the brighter-looking smile you’ve been dreaming of. Teeth whitening is bespoke, safe and effective, rejuvenating your confidence, desire to smile as well as impacting well on your oral health.
- Crowns – crowns can be used to replace weakened, damaged or broken teeth. They are one of the most discreet ways of replacing missing teeth and also render them stronger.
- Bridges – bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Veneers – Veneers treatment is similar to the way a false fingernail fits over a nail. A layer of porcelain or composite material is custom made to fir over your fingernail.
Smile makeovers also encompass orthodontic options such as eliminating crowded teeth, and using braces to straighten teeth.
What does a smile makeover involve?
This question has many different answers depending on the treatments selected by the patient. Smile makeovers are tailored to suit the patient in question, so treatment times will also vary. You will need an initial consultation regardless of which path you would like to go down, as this will allow you and your dentist to formulate
If you would like more information about our range of cosmetic treatments, please do not hesitate to contact us.