Denplan Payment Plans
Our Denplan Care Payment Plan is designed to help you budget for your dental charges through the year. The plan also provides valuable insurance should you need additional treatment in an emergency, following an accident or for serious dental conditions such as oral cancer. Click on the links below to find out more about our payment plan.
- About Denplan
- Patient Benefits – Denplan Care
- Patient Benefits – Denplan Essentials
- Patient Benefits – Denplan Children
About Our Payment Plan
Most people believe that tooth decay, gum disease and tooth loss are an inevitable part of growing older; but if you know how to take care of your teeth you should be able to look forward to a healthy mouth, throughout your life.
We recommend that our patients follow a programme of preventive care, using the skill of our practice team and support of the Denplan Care payment plan.
For a fixed monthly sum, Denplan Care helps you budget for regular, affordable, preventive dental care, without the fear of costly and un-expected bills, including any treatment normally carried out by our practice.
Firstly, you have to choose which level of cover is right for you – Denplan Care or Denplan Essentials .
A dentist at our practice will then carry out a dental assessment. Guided by this initial assessment, we will then establish your monthly payment. This payment will be collected monthly by direct debit by Denplan and then paid to us.
There is a one-off registration charge which is collected with your first monthly payment. You then enter into a straightforward continuing care contract with our practice.
What’s included in my plan?
Below you’ll find a summary of the benefits and exclusions of our dental payment plans.
Below you’ll find a summary of our payment plans. You can discuss with your dentist on which plan can best suit your individual needs.
Please note: none of the following plans cover laboratory fees (to build crowns etc.), prescriptions and referrals.
|Denplan Care||Denplan Essentials||Plans for Children|
|Preventive dental advice|
|Restorative treatment as outlined by your dentist; e.g. fillings, crowns, bridges||Fissure sealant included|
About the plans and prices
Payment plans to suit your dental needs
Most Denplan payment plans include Supplementary Insurance as part of your plan.
This is arranged for you to provide cover towards the cost of dental treatment in an emergency or following a dental injury, and can be used in the UK and abroad.
Your Supplementary Insurance cover gives you…
- 24 hour worldwide emergency Helpline (and wherever possible, referral to an English speaking dentist)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK * (Up to £450 per incident. Maximum amount payable £900 per calendar year)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas (Up to £470 per incident. Maximum payable £940 per calendar year)
- oral cancer treatment costs up to £12,000
- smokers are not excluded from this offer
- £62 cash for every night spent in hospital under the care of a consultant maxillo-facial surgeon
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan dentist you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
- Dental treatment which was prescribed, planned or taking place at the start of your Supplementary Insurance
- Emergency dental treatment within 40 miles of your registered dentist
- Permanent treatment in a dental emergency that is not pre-authorised by Denplan
- Dental injury from contact sports unless appropriate mouth protection is used
- Implants (unless you’re registered for Dental Implant upgrade cover), cosmetic treatment or any treatment not deemed to be clinically necessary
- Mouth cancer diagnosed, or where consultation and tests commenced, before or within 90 days of joining Denplan
For further details of the benefits, limitations and exclusions of the cover, please refer to the Supplementary Insurance policy document.
If you would like advice about what to do in a dental emergency, or you need help finding a dentist in the UK, give our Emergency Helpline team a call on 0800 844 999. They are available to assist you at any time and can help you decide upon the best course of action in an emergency.
Denplan Practice Quality Programme
You are in safe hands with Denplan. Our dental practice takes part in the Denplan Practice Quality Programme, which helps the practice continually improve procedures. As a practice, we are committed to the Rules of Membership and Code of Practice established by Denplan. All in the interests of better patient care.
Denplan Care can benefit the whole family. Where more than one member of the family is registered at the same practice and payments are made under one single direct debit, the following discounts apply:
2 family members – 5% discount
3 family members – 10% discount
4 or more family members – 15% discount
Method of payment
Following your individual dental assessment, you will know exactly how much your regular payments will be. You can choose to pay by monthly direct debit or by a single annual payment. There is also a one-off, initial registration fee of £15.
Freedom to cancel
The Denplan Care programme is designed to give the reassurance of long-term support. However, if you wish, you can cancel your agreement at any time by giving 21 days notice by telephone or in writing to your dentist and to Denplan.