A smile makeover encompasses several different cosmetic treatments including:
- Teeth whitening.
- Orthodontic treatment.
- Dental Implants.
Teeth whitening is a bespoke process that changes the colour and shade of a patent’s teeth, rendering them more youthful looking and healthy. Using custom made whitening trays made to fit your exact tooth structure, a whitening agent is applied and your teeth become the shade that you have selected with your dentist. The benefits of teeth whitening include:
- A rejuvenated smile.
- You can ‘reset’ your dental health, as you are sent to the dental hygienist for a scale and polish before the procedure is carried out.
- Feel confident about your smile.
- Long-lasting results.
- Safe procedure when carried out by an experienced dentist.
Veneers are often compared to how a false nail fits over the top of a real nail. The benefits of veneers include:
- Giving you straighter and more natural-looking teeth, improved teeth shape
- There is very little tooth preparation involved,
- Your teeth are permanently whitened.
- Your smile will look younger and healthier than ever.
Orthodontic treatment is treatment undergone to straighten teeth, popular in conjunction with veneers. Orthodontic treatment encompasses traditional metal braces and ‘invisible’ removable braces types.
Crowns and Bridges
- Crowns and bridges can last a lifetime if they are properly looked after. This means brushing twice a day for 2 minutes and flossing in order to remove any food particles that can become harmful bacteria.
- Crowns and bridges will revive your desire to smile, being a natural-looking and solid solution to a missing tooth.
Dental implants are the next best thing to replacing a missing tooth. Dental implants work by replacing your tooth’s root and a restoration, such as a crown, bridge or dentures, are placed on top, acting as the ‘tooth’.
- Are an organic replacement to a missing tooth.
- As they fuse with your bone, they become a legitimate part of your body.
- Implants allow you to enjoy the foods you love.
- Implants can improve your speech.
A smile makeover can change patients’ lives, giving them back their self confidence and their desire to smile.
If you would like more information about our range of cosmetic procedures here at Paul Lowe, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can arrange a consultation for you.